Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Shopping for Dogs and Yorkies

I'm a Yorkie and I open my own Christmas presents! My owners think it's pretty entertaining watching me shake and tear at my gifts, and they laugh. I love to hear them laugh, and love presents.

My owner and I put together some pages that we think you might like if you shop for dogs, especially small dogs.

Here are a few for dogs:

Small Gifts for Small Dogs

My Small Dog Mall

And here are some for people who love yorkies:

Yorkie Pictures, Art Prints and Photos

Yorkie Holiday Ornaments

Best Grooming Sets for Dogs

How to Groom a Yorkie

Gifts for People who Love Dogs and Dogs

Plush Yorkies for Children and Grownups Who Love Yorkies

Here is one of the pictures of me shaking one of my presents, so it's a little blurry...but it was fun!



We hope you are enjoying the Holiday season>:-b<

No comments:

Post a Comment