Monday, May 2, 2011

I Eat Rachael Rays Nutrish Dog Food - Do You?



I have a very sensitive doggie digestive system, and my owner used to have to make a special trip to a feed store to find food that didn't upset my tummy. Then she discovered Rachael Ray's Nutrish brand of dog food at our local supermarket, read the ingredients on the package, liked what she saw, and I've been eating it for about a year now.

11/7/13 update: Please note that this post was originally written as if Aspen were writing in first person.  In August of 2013 we said goodbye to our sweet Aspen, but her blog lives on.  She ate this food right up until the end and lived a good happy long life.

SO, when the opportunity to try a free sample (you can try it too...click the link and see if it is still available at this update) of a different variety of Nutrish called Rachael Ray Nutrish just 6 dry dog food , we jumped on the opportunity. My owner knew I liked to open presents, and that's just what I tried to do when she gave it to me all wrapped in a new dog dish and tied with a ribbon that has dog footprints on it, it was cute but when transferring this blog, lost the picture:-(

Let me tell you about the good things in Rachael Ray Nutrish just 6 dry dog food . There are 6 natural ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals that dogs like me need. There are snacks in the "just 6" line too, but we tried the dog food. The key ingredient in the package we received was lamb, there is also rice, natural chicken flavor, beet pulp, and other nutritious ingredients and vitamins. You can get other varieties as well. There isn't any corn, wheat or soy...things that more and more dog owners want to avoid. It is a completely balanced diet so you don't have to worry about your dog missing any of the nutrients he or she needs.

I should tell you that I am an older dog, and like many older dogs my size, have lost some of my teeth. So my owner adds some water to my dry food. Good dry food that isn't overly full of cereals does not swell up as much as foods with less meat...we liked how this food responded when we added water. Younger dogs and dogs with a full set of teeth won't have to worry about adding water.

When you buy Rachael Ray's Nutrish dog foods, a percentage goes to Racheal's Rescue. We're hoping you'll visit the site and maybe try a free sample. They offer coupons, too!

This post contains personal and sponsored information written by me on behalf of Nutrish
All opinions are 100% mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment